- First of all, www.canon.com/ijsetup requires you to place your Canon Printer on a flat, stable location. Additionally, ensure that it is within your Router’s Signal Range.
- Now, unbox the Printer carefully and remove the packaging material.
- Next, you should clear the printer from the tapes pasted on all parts without damaging the printer.
- Then, set its Paper Tray and load it with specified A4 size plain white sheets.
- Thereafter, connect it to a stable Power Source like a Wall Socket using the accompanying Power Cord. Then, switch it On.
- After that, turn On the Printer by pressing its Power button located on its top. Consequently, its “Power Lamp” will light up. Hence, ensure that it must be stable.
- At the same time, canon.com/ijsetup will begin the Printer’s initialization process automatically. You may hear some noise at this point. Hence, wait for the process to finish.
- Subsequently, the Printer’s Display Panel will light up and begin the Setup Guide. As such, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the initial setup procedures for canon.com/ijsetup. For this, carefully select “Display Language”, “Country/ Region”, “Date”, “Time”, and “Access Security Measures (PIN)”.
- At last, select “End” to exit the Setup Guide for canon.com/ijsetup.
How do I install a printer canon?
- If your computer has not the CD-ROM, then get the setup online.
- Open your browser and visit the www.canon.com/ijsetup webpage.
- Here, click on SET UP.
- Then, submit the name of the printer model.
- Otherwise, click on the FIRST LETTERS, then enter the first two letters. Now, scroll down the screen, then choose your printer model and click on its model name. Then hit on the SETTING UP XXXX tab, here the XXXX is indicated as your printer model.
- Choose the location or region of the purchased printer at canon.comijsetup setup .
- Check whether the operating system is selected on the SELECT DEVICE page or not.
- In case if the operating system like windows is not selected, select from the given list.
- Hit the SETUP button, and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD and start the canon ijsetup downloading.
- On the completion, double-tap on the downloaded file and start installation.
This website is a third party organization that provides support to for the software arena of setting up canon printers. The use of any brand and product is absolutely subject to a reference and we don’t claim any kind of sponsorship or affiliation or even endorsement. Our services can be availed in the brand owner’s official website as well.
For any of the information or content that is displayed on our website or shared through our website, Setup Canon Printers will not be held responsible. The usage of our services and references is the sole responsibility or will of the user.
This website or company of ours is legally registered and owns the right of each and every content that is on and shared through this website. Using or copying any of the content that is on this website without the permission of concerning authorities is illegal and will be prosecuted.